Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 1-500 cals

So I think today went well! Here is what I ate:
Breakfast: Skipped :D
Lunch: 1 whole wheat bun(170 cals) topped with cucumber, lettuce, and mustard. I am not sure if the lettuce and cucumber has many calories in it and the mustard had 0 cals so I am rounding it up to 200 calories for lunch.
Dinner: 290 cals in a Smartones dinner.
Total: 490 calories!!!!!
Tomorrow is 500(or less) again. All I plan on eating is an apple at dinner since I will be in the library studying all day.
For exercise today I bowled 3 games, I do not think it burned that many calories, but it did burn some!!!!
Tomorrow night I also bowl :) I used to be better but all this fat on me is affecting my game :( I hope to change that soon!
:( Here is my current weight for today: 205.6lbs
I know that is just water weight lost, but I feel like this is a tiny step in the right direction.

Think thin everyone

1 comment:

  1. That's funny, I started a new "boot camp" today too so now I feel like we're doing this together (:

    Make sure and update everyday so we can keep in touch with one another!
    We can do it. I can't wait to be out of the 200's either.

    ReplyDelete